Randall Sidlosca’s practice encompasses all areas of immigration law, with an emphasis on employment-based immigration matters. With more than 32 years of experience, Mr. Sidlosca represents clients in matters related to immigrant and non-immigrant visas, labor certification and priority worker petitions, dependent visas, and employment authorizations for spouses.
Randall’s representative matters include the following:
- As part of his focus on EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program matters, advising both businesses seeking EB-5 financing from foreign investors, as well as representing foreign investors who want to obtain permanent residence in the United States by making an EB-5 investment.
- Advising and counseling developers and investors during the different stages of project and regional center developments.
- SEC and immigration compliance with regional center developers.
- Advising employers, including health care, finance, hospitality, and entertainment companies, on such complex issues as the effect of immigration on corporate restructuring, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting employers in maintaining compliance with a variety of immigration laws and regulations, and has developed compliance programs and performed I-9 audits on behalf of his clients.
- Representing individuals in family immigration, removal and U.S. investment and tax-related matters.
Randall has also served as adjunct professor at Florida International University, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad School of Law, and Miami-Dade College.
Randall is a frequent lecturer on immigration matters and has been interviewed by top-tier media, including CNN, Fox News, NBC, The New York Times, and Law360. He has also authored articles published in the Daily Business Review and Law 360 on immigration matters.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Barry University, cum laude