In addition to the CLG attorneys based in San Juan, Puerto Rico, various members of our legal team are also licensed to practice in the Island.
- Assist clients in minimizing their tax liabilities through the effective use of tax incentives under Act 60.
- Enable clients to achieve their business objectives with creative financing arrangements using various combinations of EB-5 financing, tax credits, and grants.
- Represent public and private clients filing for an EB-5 Regional Center designation and assist developers seeking to raise capital using the EB-5 investor visa program.
- Contract drafting and negotiation for various transactions, including
acquisitions, dispositions, and joint ventures.
- Assist buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate and parties to commercial leases on all aspects of their transactions.
- Represent clients with estate planning, probate and asset protection transactions involving Puerto Rico.
- Lead counsel on private placements, including preparation of all securities documents (private placement memoranda, shareholders agreements, and subscription documents)
- Represent financial institutions on securities, compliance, and financing matters.
- Represent developers and syndicators on affordable housing and assisted living projects, including LIHTC Projects.
- Represent developers and investors on renewable energy projects, including solar, PV, wind and waste to energy.
Our attorneys have experience assisting clients in various industries in Puerto Rico, including, but not limited to, financial services, hospitality, insurance, financing, housing, construction, entertainment/media and renewable energy.