Our team of lawyers routinely handles a wide range of complex issues and our in country experience enables us to deliver sophisticated legal services in a highly efficient manner. Our lawyers have a thorough understanding of Puerto Rico’s cultural and business climate.
Our experienced team of attorneys regularly advise investors seeking to take advantage of Puerto Rico’s corporate tax incentives and investment opportunities and routinely counsel U.S. and foreign companies and individuals considering relocating to Puerto Rico in order to maximize available opportunities and tax incentives. Our attorneys are experienced on the different Puerto Rico economic tax incentives included under the Puerto Rico Code of Incentives (Act 60) including:
- Export Services and Commerce (formerly Act 20)
- Individual Investors (formerly Act 22)
- Manufacturing (formerly Act 73)
- Film Industry Economic Incentives (formerly Act 27)
- Green Energy Incentives (formerly Act 83)
- Tourism Development (formerly Act 74), and